Are YOU ready for the return of Jesus? What is He looking for in us? What are the things that really matter as we wait? We journey through Paul’s letter to the church at Philippi Sundays in July. Come away with a new sense of joy regardless of your situation.
1. Remain home if you are uncomfortable or in a vulnerable group
- If you are comfortable coming to the church, we encourage you to do so!
- If you are not comfortable coming to the church, we encourage you to join us online on LiveStream, YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Bring masks. They should be worn in the building but removed when seated.
- Take your temperature at home and stay home if it is 100.4+
- Remain home if you are sick or have flu like symptoms – fever, cough, shortness of breath
- Bring activity items for your kids although some will be provided. See below.
- Talk to your kids before coming about social distancing, touching, keeping hands off your face, etc.
- Bring water as neither the café nor the water fountain will be open
- Remember there is no Nursery or Children’s Ministries yet.
4. Upon Arrival – Move immediately to the sanctuary
- Social distancing is encouraged;
- Be respectful of others space, regardless of your own perspective
- If you are going to hug someone or shake their hand, make sure they are comfortable with it first
- Masks are not necessary if maintaining 6 feet distance. Masks are encouraged if this cannot be maintained, in line with CT Executive Order 7BB and CDC guidelines.
- Online Bulletin – There will be a website page with all the information for the service.
- Families with Children – stop by table in tower to pick up Activity Bucket for children
- Restrooms – Follow signs for one-way traffic
- Most doors will be open, so handles do not need to be touched
- Select a row or table to sit at no closer than 15 feet from the front and 6 feet from others
- Masks should be worn while moving in building but can be removed once seated.
- A sanitizing station will be available at the door.
- Please do not linger in the narthex
5. During the service
- Sit at least 6 feet from other families/individuals
- Follow the seating marks displayed in the sanctuary
- For restroom trips – parents go with your children
- Use judgement to limit capacity in the restroom – 1 family at a time
- Follow signage
6. Altar Service
Please send your prayer request to Prayer@seaportcommunitychurch.org or text “Prayer” to 860-969-2145
- Pastor Brad will release areas of seating with instructions as to how to exit.
- Please exit promptly but DO spend time talking outdoors.
- Please consider wearing a mask as you leave
Thank you for your patience and assistance through all of this!