FOR MAIN SERVICE
Please read the below carefully so you can enjoy the service easily!
1. Remain home if you are uncomfortable or in a vulnerable group
A. Church will remain fully functional online – if you are comfortable coming to the church, we encourage you to do so!
B. If you are not comfortable coming to the church, we encourage you to join us online!
A. Bring masks. They should be worn in the building but removed when seated.
B. Check everyone’s temperature and health
Stay home if you are sick or have flu like symptoms – fever (100.4+), cough, shortness of breath
- Take your temperature at home and stay home if it is 100.4+
C. Talk to your kids before coming about social distancing, touching, keeping hands off your face, etc.
D. Bring water as neither the café nor the water fountain will be open
4. Upon arrival-Move immediately to the sanctuary
A. Social distancing is encouraged;
- Be respectful of others space, regardless of your own perspective
- If you are going to hug someone or shake their hand, make sure they are comfortable with it first
- Masks are not necessary if maintaining 6 feet distance. Masks are encouraged if this cannot be maintained, in line with CT Executive Order 7BB and CDC guidelines.
B. Online Bulletin-There will be a website page where all the information for the service.
C. Restrooms-Follow signs for one way traffic
D. Most doors will be open so handles do not need to be touched
E. Select a row or table to sit at no closer than 15 feet from the front and 6 feet from others
F. Masks should be worn while moving in building but can be removed once seated.
G. A sanitizing station will be available at the door.
H. Please do not linger in the narthex
5. During the service
A. Sit at least 6 feet from other families/individuals
B. Sit no closer than 15 feet from front of platform
- For restroom trips – parents go with your children
- Use judgement to limit capacity in the restroom – 1 family at a time
- Follow signage
Pastor Brad will release areas of seating with instructions as to how to exit.
Please exit promptly but DO spend time talking outdoors.
FOR CHILDREN’S SERVICE
Updated Sick Policy
We are probably wearier with this than you but we are trying to keep everyone safe. PLEASE carefully review the below. THANK YOU!
If you or someone in your household is exhibiting any of the below symptoms, we recommend that the entire family not attend until fully clear of symptoms and/or cleared by a physician. (Unless it is a doctor diagnosed allergy for which you are on current medication.)
Has your child had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours? Please keep them home.
¨ Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
¨ Wheezing or shortness of breath
¨ Sores or rash on bottoms of feet
¨ Muscle or body aches
¨ Sore throat or swollen glands
¨ New loss of taste or smell
¨ Congestion/runny nose
¨ Redness or runny eyes
¨ On antibiotics for less than 24 hours
Okay to come into class!!
¨ Cleared by physician
¨ Ready to have a great time!
With careful planning and increased safety measures Sunday and Wednesday Kids Ministries Programs are Open!
What Can You Expect?
- Services will be approximately 75 minutes long
- Due to new check-in procedures, registration to class will be open 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the start of service time. If you arrive after that time, we respectfully ask that your child remain with you in the main service
- We’re taking additional steps to keep our classroom environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols during service.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building and classrooms.
- Upon arrival everyone will be asked to wash their hands before entering the classroom and/or apply hand sanitizer
- We encourage air high-fives and big hand waves
- We all need to work together to keep Kids Ministries safe, so please stay home if you or your children have shown any symptoms of COVID-19 (Please refer to the attached sick policy) and/or has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. This includes if one child is sick in your home with symptoms, please stay home.
- Look for directional signs
- Please keep 6-foot distance between you and families as you wait to register
- Have a conversation with your family before coming about social distancing
- IMPORTANT-Temperature Checks
- Please check your child’s temperature at home
- If unable to check at home, we will have a temperature check station
- Temperature must read below 100.4 for entry into classrooms
- When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process
- Nursery aged 0-3 will be checked-in directly at the nursery counter
- All kids aged 3-6th grade must be registered at the “Bubbles” check-in station in the narthex
- There are iPads with stylus pens (new clean ones for each user) for you to register your children
- After registering, a sticker will print out for you and your child – adhere one to their shirt and keep your security tag for pickup time
- BEFORE dropping off to nursery or classroom make sure they have a clean diaper and/or bring them to the restroom
- Drop them off at their classroom
- Signs with their classrooms are posted in the narthex
- If there is something that will help your child while transitioning to class or something that has helped them during this time please make sure to convey that to their teacher
During Ministry Time
- Teachers will do their best to social distance children based on classroom size and room structure
- It will be encouraged in a loving manner
- Teachers will wear masks when 6 feet of social distancing is not possible i.e. when close up teaching kids or working with the littles
- If they are able to maintain a social distance of 6 feet, they will not have a mask on
- Some classes may be held outside at times
- Classroom windows will be opened when feasible
- No snack will be provided at this time
- Please feed your children before coming and have a snack ready for them when you pick them up
- Diaper changes will ONLY be done if your child is soiled
- If at any time during class your child begins to not feel well or exhibits any symptoms, you will be paged to pick up your child
- Pastor Brad will dismiss families from the sanctuary by section
- When you lineup to pickup your child/children please maintain social distance and have your sticker ready
- After your child is picked up please exit the building and fellowship outside
THANK YOU for assisting us with this. We have worked diligently to make this available to you and would ask you bless us by following these protocols.