Seaports Wednesday Night Children’s Ministries offers two great discipleship programs for kids. Girls Ministries Clubs aka Mpact and Royal Rangers.
Our children’s services are fully staffed with adults and youth who are committed to teaching and ministering to children. You can be confident your child is well-cared for and having a great time learning about God while you worship in the main sanctuary.
All of our ministries are offered during the entire service. When you arrive, you will be directed to check your child in at our “Check-in Kiosk”.
- To win boys and girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us – developing boys & girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for boys and girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Nursery care is offered for babies and toddlers up to 36 months by our loving nursery team.
- Rainbows – Preschool Boys & Girls Ages 3 – 5
- Daisies – Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Girls
- Stars – 3rd – 5th Grade Girls
- Friends – 6th – 8th Grade Girls
- Girls Only – 9th – 12th Grade Girls
- Ranger Kids – Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Boys
- Discovery Rangers – 3rd – 5th Grade Boys
- Adventure Rangers – 6th – 8th Grade Boys
- Expedition Rangers – 9th – 12th Grade Boys
(For more info on any of our children’s programs please contact the church office.)